2019 JC H2 CHEMISTRY TUITION SCHEDULE
Please call +65 97486339 or WhatsApp +65 83387476 to reserve your place now!
|FRI||19:00 – 21:00||Available|
|SAT||15:00 – 17:00||Available|
2019 JC1 Scheme of Work
1) Mole Concept
2) Atomic Structure
4) Chemical Bonding
6) Energetics I
7) Energetics II (Gibbs Free Energy)
8) Reaction Kinetics
9) Chemical Equilibrium
10) Intro to Organic Chem (Isomerism)
2019 JC2 H2 Class Schedule
|Thursday||19:00 – 21:00||Available – 2 seats left|
|Friday||16:30 – 18:30||Available – 6 seats left|
|Saturday||09:00 – 11:00||Available – 3 seats left|
|Saturday||12:00 – 14:00||Available – 4 seats left|
|Sunday||09:00 – 11:00||New Class|
2019 JC2 Scheme of Work
3) Ionic Equilibrium
4) Solubility Equilibrium
5) Hydroxy Compounds
7) Carboxylic Acids
8) Nitrogen Compounds
11) Group II
12) Group VII
13) Transition Metal
2019 Sec 3 and 4 IP and O Level Class
|Sec 4 O Lvl||Sun||11:30 – 13:00||Available|
|Sec 3 O Lvl||Sun||13:30 – 15:00||Available|
|Sec 4 IP||Wed||18:30 – 20:30||Available|
|Sec 4 IP||Sat||17:30 – 19:30||Available|
IF THE TIMING IS NOT SUITABLE, YOU CAN FORM A SMALL CLASS AND WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMODATE. JUST LET US KNOW. : )
FOR THOSE WHO NEED FINANCIAL AID, WE CAN HELP ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. : )
NO STUDENT WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
WE HAVE HELPED MANY STUDENTS ON FINANCIAL AID OVER THE YEARS.
What Can I Expect from the Chemistry Tuition Classes?
2) Copyrighted summary Cheat Sheets for every topic.
3) Challenging A level and typical prelim questions are done during lessons for each topic.
4) Additional prelim and A level questions with model answers are provided for additional self-practice.
5) Small class size for better learning environment.
6) Free 1 to 1 consultation.
7) Use of interactive SMARTboard to engage students and facilitate learning.
8) Lessons are screen-recorded for students to review if neccessary.
11) Quizzes and mini tests are given after every topic and marked to reinforce students understanding and to re-emphasise the key words .
13) Read the testimonials! You have to attend the lesson to experience it yourself!
Since my first lesson, I have found Mr Koh's lessons to be very helpful and informative. His notes are clear cut, without any unnecessary information, which really speed up my learning process. Coupled with you continuously going through with us questions to develop that much needed rigour for chemistry, I was able to improve tremendously. Mr Koh was also patient with my questions and would not hesitate to spend extra time out of lesson to answer my queries. I managed to get an A for chem!
CHEE YIT 2015 - 2016
I am very thankful to have had Mr Koh tutor me A-Level Chemistry for the past 2 years. His interpretive notes and experience in teaching really allowed me to understand the concepts of each topic a lot better. Whenever I had doubts, Mr Koh was more than willing to take the time after class to give me additional coaching. In addition, when examinations were nearing, he even opened up slots during the study break for us to consult him individually. He also provides many practices, equipping students with the right skills for examinations. His dedication and patience allowed me to improve drastically, scoring an A for H2 Chemistry. I would definitely recommend him to my juniors! Thank you Mr Koh!!
JOLIE AW 2015 - 2016