Mr Donnell Koh’s much sought after ‘The Ultimate A-Level Chemistry Summary’ bookset is now out for sale!
Book 1: The Ultimate Physical Chemistry Summary
Book 2: The Ultimate Organic Chemistry Summary
Book 3: The Ultimate Inorganic Chemistry Summary
This compilation of Chemistry guide books is a treasure trove gathered from his 16 years of teaching experience and complete understanding of the requirements of the A Level H2 Chemistry syllabus. If you are looking for a summary book to help you understand the key concepts taught in the A Level H2 Chemistry to ace the exams, this is THE ONLY GUIDE you will ever need.
Whatsapp 83387476 to buy this amazing complete bookset for $25 only!
Not sold in bookstores. Get them before they get sold out!
2019 H2 CHEMISTRY TUITION SCHEDULE
2019 JC1 H2 CHEM SCHEDULE
|JC1||Tue||16:00 – 18:00||Available|
|Thu||16:30 – 18:30||Available|
|Fri||19:00 – 21:00||Available|
|Sat||15:00 – 17:00||Almost full|
|Sun||14:00 –16:00||New Class (Braddell Branch)|
2019 JC1 Scheme of Work
- Mole Concept
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Energetics I
- Energetics II (Gibbs Free Energy)
- Reaction Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Intro to Organic Chem (Isomerism)
2019 JC2 H2 CHEM SCHEDULE
|JC2||Thu||19:00 – 21:00||Available – 2 seats left|
|Fri||16:30 – 18:30||Available – 6 seats left|
|Sat||09:00 – 11:00||Available – 3 seats left|
|Sat||12:00 – 14:00||Available – 4 seats left|
|Sun||09:00 – 11:00||New Class (Braddell Branch)|
2019 JC2 Scheme of Work
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Solubility Equilibrium
- Hydroxy Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Nitrogen Compounds
- Group II
- Group VII
- Transition Metal
2019 Sec 3 and 4 IP and O LEVEL CLASS
|Sec 4 O Lvl||Sun||11:30 – 13:00||Available (Braddell Branch)|
|Sec 3 O Lvl||Sat||19:00 – 20:30||Available (Braddell Branch)|
|Sec 4 IP||Wed||17:00 – 19:00||Available|
|Sec 4 IP||Sat||17:30 – 19:30||Available|
IF THE TIMING IS NOT SUITABLE, YOU CAN FORM A SMALL CLASS AND WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE. JUST LET US KNOW. : )
FOR THOSE WHO NEED FINANCIAL AID, WE CAN HELP ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. : )
NO STUDENT WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
WE HAVE HELPED MANY STUDENTS ON FINANCIAL AID OVER THE YEARS.
What can I expect from the JC Chemistry Tuition classes?
- Concise notes are provided for every topic.
- Copyrighted summary Cheat Sheets for every topic.
- Challenging A level and typical prelim questions are done during lessons for each topic.
- Additional prelim and A level questions with model answers are provided for additional self-practice.
- Small class size for better learning environment.
- Free 1 to 1 consultation.
- Use of interactive SMARTboard to engage students and facilitate learning.
- Lessons are screen-recorded for students to review if neccessary.
- Video summaries are shared with students at the end of every week after lessons to highlight key lesson points.
- Quizzes and mini tests are given after every topic and marked to reinforce students understanding and to re-emphasise the key words .
- Whatsapp Mr Koh if you have any questions on Chemistry or doubts to clarify.
- Read the testimonials! You have to attend the lesson to experience it yourself!
For reservation, please:
Or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can fill up this registration form and we will get back to you. (tinyurl.com/2019twigregform)