2019 H2 CHEMISTRY TUITION SCHEDULE
2019 JC1 H2 CHEM SCHEDULE
|JC1||Fri||19:00 – 21:00||Available|
|Sat||15:00 – 17:00||Available|
2019 JC1 Scheme of Work
- Mole Concept
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Energetics I
- Energetics II (Gibbs Free Energy)
- Reaction Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Intro to Organic Chem (Isomerism)
2019 JC2 H2 CHEM SCHEDULE
|JC2||Thu||19:00 – 21:00||Available – 2 seats left|
|Fri||16:30 – 18:30||Available – 6 seats left|
|Sat||09:00 – 11:00||Available – 3 seats left|
|Sat||12:00 – 14:00||Available – 4 seats left|
|Sun||09:00 – 11:00||New Class|
2019 JC2 Scheme of Work
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Solubility Equilibrium
- Hydroxy Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Nitrogen Compounds
- Group II
- Group VII
- Transition Metal
2019 Sec 3 and 4 IP and O LEVEL CLASS
|Sec 4 O Lvl||Sun||11:30 – 13:00||Available (Braddell Branch)|
|Sec 3 O Lvl||Sun||13:30 – 15:00||Available (Braddell Branch)|
|Sec 4 IP||Wed||17:00 – 19:00||Available|
|Sec 4 IP||Sat||17:30 – 19:30||Available|
IF THE TIMING IS NOT SUITABLE, YOU CAN FORM A SMALL CLASS AND WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMODATE. JUST LET US KNOW. : )
FOR THOSE WHO NEED FINANCIAL AID, WE CAN HELP ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. : )
NO STUDENT WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
WE HAVE HELPED MANY STUDENTS ON FINANCIAL AID OVER THE YEARS.
What can I expect from the JC Chemistry Tuition classes?
- Concise notes are provided for every topic.
- Copyrighted summary Cheat Sheets for every topic.
- Challenging A level and typical prelim questions are done during lessons for each topic.
- Additional prelim and A level questions with model answers are provided for additional self-practice.
- Small class size for better learning environment.
- Free 1 to 1 consultation.
- Use of interactive SMARTboard to engage students and facilitate learning.
- Lessons are screen-recorded for students to review if neccessary.
- Video summaries are shared with students at the end of every week after lessons to highlight key lesson points.
- Quizzes and mini tests are given after every topic and marked to reinforce students understanding and to re-emphasise the key words .
- Whatsapp Mr Koh if you have any questions on Chemistry or doubts to clarify.
- Read the testimonials! You have to attend the lesson to experience it yourself!
For reservation, please:
Or email us at email@example.com.