To Parents of IP and O-Level Students Taking Chemistry!
How to Score an A for Chemistry with
The T.W.I.G Method® in 3 months or less...
The Twig Method® Has Helped More Than 3000+ Students Discover The Secret To Studying Chemistry And Doing Well While Enjoying The Subject… The Sooner You Start, The Better!
Here's What Your Child Will Learn
- How to develop a deep, intimate understanding of Chemistry (Using real world examples in every lesson to help relate Chemistry concepts to real world applications, not only allow you to appreciate the subject but also greatly help you understand the concepts. This has been one of my secret key ingredients for students’ success!)
- How to build a firm grounding in IP and O Level Chemistry (I will show what is exactly needed to do well in Chemistry. Just follow the TWIG method® and you’ll be in good hands!)
- How to integrate Chemistry concepts across different topics seamlessly (… this knowledge will differentiate the ‘B’ grade student from the ‘A’ grade student! Having this unfair advantage will put you ahead in ALL of your examinations!)
- And so much more...
What is Twig's Methodology to Teaching Chemistry?
Revealing The 4-Steps T.W.I.G Method®
- Tenacity - There’s no shortcut to success. You have to work hard for it!
- Win - Winning isn’t everything but the want to win is!
- Inspire - Motivate them to be the BEST version of themselves.
- Goals - Guide them to Aim for Bigger Goals
Here's Our Promise To You
- They would gain strong content knowledge and develop a solid foundation in IP and O-Level Chemistry.
They will know exactly what is needed for the GCE ‘O’ Level examinations, nothing less.
- We will personally coach and mentor them to be well equipped with the vital examination & learning strategies. (These strategies will give them an unfair advantage over their peers without them even knowing it.)
- They would have developed a keen eye in tackling a wide spectrum of questions and will not be afraid of questions “evolving”.
- More importantly, they will have a renewed sense of confidence and purpose in learning. They will begin to enjoy the process and look forward to every meaningful lesson.
Here's How Your Child Will Learn
Our Learning Materials
The Chemistry Lessons Are Suitable For:
- Parents with teens taking IP and O-Level Chemistry
- Parents who want their child to build a Strong Foundation in to prepare for A Level Chemistry.
- Parents who want their child to be a Problem Solver, Critical Thinker and Self-Directed Lifelong Learner.
- Parents who want their child to Attain Distinction for the Chemistry Exams and Get Into The Desired Faculty in The University.
What Students Have To Say About Mr Donnell Koh
What Students Have To Say About Our IP, O-Level Chemistry Teacher Mr Eric Gwee
The Story Behind Twig Learning Center
Twig Learning Center was founded by Mr Donnell Koh in 2008. Parents and students know him as the Deep Dive Chemistry expert who has helped over 3,000 junior college students achieve massive progress in H1/H2 Chemistry & clinch ‘A’s from ‘U’s in as little as 6 months.
As a teacher for the first batch of students from Meridian Junior College and a former Chemistry lecturer from Raffles Junior College, Mr Koh has worked closely with students from a wide spectrum of background and knows what works for students and what doesn’t.
Mr Donnell Koh started Twig Learning Center as he knows how it feels like to struggle with studying Chemistry. He was not a good Chemistry student in Junior College until he discovered the method to study effectively for the subject. His goal and purpose is to transfer this methodology and knowledge so they they can grow to love and do well in the subject.
"Teaching Chemistry is not my passion. It is my life. Chemistry is not difficult, far from the draining, boring subject that students may think it is. If your child wants to experience Chemistry at a different level, improve immensely for the subject, Twig is the place! I look forward to seeing your child at Twig!" - Mr Donnell Koh
Mr Donnell Koh having taught Chemistry for over 20 years and is well regarded as the Chemistry Expert in Singapore. He was recently featured on Channel News Asia Climate Change Series on Plastics - A Wicked Problem.
He filmed the series with Singapore politician Dr Janil Puthucheary showing some hidden plastics in our daily lives. The series was very well received by the public and had a re-runs on various Channels.